Specialists in Colorbond Roofing
Exclusive Roofing specialises in reroofing all types of residential and commercial properties may it be, conversion from tiles to metal, metal re-roofing or renovations.
We only use genuine Colorbond or Zincalume roofing products from Lysaght which is made from Bluescope steel. There are many other imported and inferior products on the market. These products do not stand the test of time and often fade in colour or all together fail one way or another.
All of our tradespeople are registered and licence plumbers with many years of experience and we pride ourselves on being polite, professional and paying attention to every detail.
Advantages of Colorbond Roofing
Colorbond roofs are a great replacement for old and tired tiles. Metal roofs built from Colorbond sheeting are becoming more popular with homeowners on a daily basis.
This coated steel roofing material is fast becoming the first choice roof replacement material for many roof replacement professionals. This tough material is extremely durable and outperforms other roofing materials in all types of weather conditions. Colorbond roofing is easily able to shed rain and withstand high winds.
Advantages of choosing Colorbond for reroofing include-:
- Strong and durable -Colorbond roofing is ideal for all types of buildings, regardless of the degree of pitch. Additionally, Colorbond is an extremely lightweight building material, meaning that there is little weight strain placed on the structure after the roof installation. A tiled roof, on the other hand, is much heavier, placing significantly more pressure upon the foundations and framework of the building. Colorbond also offers a greater degree of safety when it comes to wind protection. Roof tiles are much more susceptible to high wind conditions and are liable to blow off your roof in gale force winds.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Energy efficient -Colorbond roofing works all year round to insulate your home. Being a highly thermally efficient material, it cools down much quicker at night (particularly when compared to tiled roofs).
- Looks great and will last.
- Panels allow for easy maintenance. In fact hardly. no maintenance is required for Colorbond roofing. This is because the colour is literally bonded to the metal, making painting not necessary anywhere near as often as other metal roofing materials. Colorbond’s baked on finish resists chipping, peeling, and cracking. Additionally, a Colorbond roof installation is less prone cracking and leaking. Colorbond roofing is built to protect homes from the harsh extremes of Australian weather. It is non-combustible, weather tight termite resistant, and secure.
- Environmentally sustainable. Colorbond steel is 100% recyclable and is more energy efficient to transport than other roofing alternatives.
- Australian made.
Why a Colorbond or Zincalume roof?
Colorbond and Zincalume roofing are great choices for your roof, not only do they have the advantage of looking beautiful and stylish they are extremely strong, remarkably lightweight, and have a very long lifespan. They have been created and designed to withstand the harshest Australian climate and weather conditions.Properly installed, Colorbond and Zincalume roofing will outlast the rest of the house or building and requires very little maintenance. Colorbond is available in a wide variety of colours that are sure to suit your specific roofing requirements.
Colorbond and Zincalume roofing provide excellent protection to any home or building and offer great alternatives to tile or slate roofing as they can withstand almost any weather condition and are light weight compared to terra cotta or cement tiles.
Metal is given a Class A fire rating because it is highly resistant to fire giving a building with a Colorbond or Zincalume roof much more protection in fire-prone areas.
On flat roofs, the use of Colorbond and Zincalume roofing sheets is usually the only viable option. It can be used on pitches as low as 1 degree.
Our experienced Colorbond roofing specialists service all outer eastern Melbourne suburbs including Ringwood, Ferntree Gully, Box Hill, Croydon, Lilydale, Forest Hill, Scoresby, Mulgrave, Glen Waverly and surrounding areas. Contact us for an obligation free quote for your Colorbond Roof Replacement.
Before and After Colorbond Reroofing